- Ideal for small plants. Consider wooden planters when you wish to move containers frequently.
- Creative – reusing wooden stuff as unique planters is simple.
- Drilling holes for drainage in the wood is way easier than in, say, pottery or iron.
- Protecting plants from extreme temperatures. In summer, wooden planters warm up less than other pot types, so the roots are protected from heat. In winter, wooden boxes protect plants. However, you still need to insulate to keep container plants warm.
Wooden Pots (Set of 3)
Dispatch in 3-5 days of order
Beautiful square design
Suitable for indoor plants
Suitable for succulents and small plants for table decoration
Unique and eye-catching
Add to cart
- Vendor: Ofarms
- 4.96 rating from 303 reviews